Our IssuesAccess to Land Issues Agrarian Reform ALRD ANGOC Bangladesh Cambodia Climate Change Common Property Governance of Land and Resources human rights India Indigenous Peoples Indonesia Land and Sustainable Development Land Conflict Land for Biofuel Production Land Grabbing Land leases Land Reform Land Rights Land Use Land Watch Asia Planning Meeting Natural Resource Management Philippines Resources Sustainable Agriculture training Uncategorized women's land rights Women and Gender
- access to land in Cambodia access to land in India Access to land in Laos access to land in Nepal access to land in Sabah access to land in Sri Lanka access to land in Taiwan access to land in the Philippines ADB in agriculture agrarian reform in the Philippines agriculture in Pakistan ALRD ANGOC Anti-GMO Bangladesh Boy Ancog Cambodia CARP CARRD Committee on Food Security CSRC CSRC Nepal Ekta Parishad FAO conference on biotechnology food security Food Security and Land Tenure Foot marches for land rights Inc. India indigenous land conflict in Sabah indigenous peoples Indonesia International Land Coalition IP lands Jan Satyagraha Khmer paper on Cambodia overview on access to land KPA land acquisition land conflict land for food land governance Land grab Land Grabbing land law in Nepal land reform land reform in Nepal land reform monitoring Land rights Land rights movement in India land tenure land use Land Watch Asia Land Watch Asia campaign land watch Sri Lanka luisita agrarian reform LWA Mining natural resource management Nepal Nepal land rights movement Noynoy Aquino and agrarian reform Philippines publications on land issues Resource Opportunities Rights-LINK Lao Project San Miguel Corporation San Miguel Foods SARVODAYA SEARICE Star Kampuchea Sumilao farmers taipei farmers land rights Task Force Mapalad VGGT Walk for Land Walk for Justice
Land Watch news
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference focuses on land and poverty
- ANGOC Participates in the Community-based Human Rights Impact Assessment Training + National Action Plan Workshop
- Land installation to agrarian reform beneficiaries in Leyte, Philippines: stalled!
- Philippines: Justice for the Kidapawan rally victims!
- Attempted murder to an indigenous environmental activist in Cambodia
- 5000 landless people protest for their homestead land rights
- Pakistan approves Hindu Marriage Bill
EventsEarth Day CelebrationApril 22nd, 2016April 22 is Earth Day celebration! This year's theme is Trees for the Earth to encourage planting of 7.8 Billion trees.